A THREE-year-old girl woke up at her own funeral after doctors allegedly wrongly told her parents she had died from a stomach bug.
Camila Roxana Martinez Mendoza was declared deceased 12 hours before the service on August 17 but began to stir while trapped inside the coffin.
Camila Roxana Martinez Mendoza, 3, woke up at her own funeralCredit: Newsflash
Mum Mary Jane Mendoza claims doctors wrongly told her the youngster was deadCredit: Newsflash
In a cruel twist, the youngster passed away again after being dashed back to hospital by her mortified relatives.
The little girl had become unwell and was vomiting while suffering from a stomach ache and a soaring fever the day earlier.
Her concerned mother Mary Jane Mendoza took her to a paediatrician in the family’s hometown of Villa de Ramos in Mexico.
The medic then urged Camila’s parents to take her to the Salinas de Hildalgo Community Hospital for further examinations.
The three-year-old was treated for dehydration and prescribed paracetamol by doctors to help subside her symptoms.
She was later allowed home before family members realised her condition had deteriorated further and rushed her back to hospital.
Mum Mary explained: “Now they wanted to connect her to an IV drip, they took a long time to connect her to oxygen.
“They couldn’t do it because they couldn’t find her veins, until finally a nurse managed it.”
Camila was admitted between 9pm and 10pm and was allegedly declared dead a short time later.
According to Mary, she was then cruelly separated from her daughter’s body and locked in a room before she was able to escape through another door.
The youngster’s funeral was then quickly arranged to take place the following day.
During the sorrowful service, the mum noticed that a glass panel in Camila’s coffin was mysteriously clouded over.
But mourners believed grief-stricken Mary was hallucinating and talked her out of opening the casket.
However, moments later the little girl’s paternal grandmother spotted Camila’s eyes moving.
Relatives rushed to check the three-year-old’s pulse and found she was in fact alive – just as she was set to be buried.
Camila was then taken back to the hospital where she was tragically declared dead for the second time.
The General State Attorney, Jose Luis Ruiz, said the case is being investigated and an autopsy of the toddler is underway.
We previously told how a woman died of a heart attack from shock after waking up in a coffin at her own funeral.
Relatives spotted signs of life as Camila lay in the coffin ahead of her burial on August 17Credit: Newsflash
Jasaseosmm.com Smm Panel is the best and cheapest smm reseller panel Buy Tiktok Verified Badge for instant Instagram likes and followers, Buy Verification Badge, Youtube views and subscribers, TikTok followers, telegram services, and many other smm services. telegram, and many other smm services.